A quick hello and update
A big welcome from David, Leeanne and all the team at Reilly and Sons. Thanks for visiting our website and we are delighted to help you all stay at home and stay safe during these very challenging times.
I want to tell you all about what we are currently doing to help as many people in need throughout the UK and especially in our rural communities that are struggling to get any deliveries. Since the crisis began we have been doing the following
- We have been offering free delivery throughout the central belt of Scotland as well as free delivery on orders over £55 throughout the UK. We have decided to do this at considerable cost to ourselves however feel at this time that the key thing is to help people and offer the best value we can.
- I have retained all of my staff and even hired local people that have lost their jobs due to the crisis on a temporary basis to make sure they can make ends meet.
- We traditionally traded to the Hospitality sector and have 5 refrigerated vans in our fleet. Due to the crisis I have used the vans and our trained drivers to deliver the boxes throughout Edinburgh, Glasgow, Fife and Ayrshire. Due to this we are one of the few online butchers that can get orders to you on the same day or next day delivery at the latest.
- We have been adding free packages of Mince, breakfast packs, Diced Rump and Burgers to all NHS orders we have received and will keep doing this for the foreseeable future.
- We have been undertaking weekly runs to people struggling to get fresh products in places like Dalgety Bay, Lochgoilhead and Dunoon. We have also been taking extra care with our elderly customers and have delivered to their doors and even picked up other essentials they require or even stop for a chat to make sure they are doing okay.
- We brought in safe distancing weeks ago and our friendly drivers are happy to let you know they have arrived and leave the box wherever you want us to place it. They make sure you are home and leave. It keeps our customers and drivers at the least amount of risk.
Again we thank you for visiting and will be adding new boxes and deals as the weeks progress. If you have any feedback or ideas we are happy to receive them at our email of email@example.com or send us a personal message on our Facebook page.
Hope to speak to you all soon
Reilly and Sons